On December 6th 2013 I wrote: "I really want to and need to go to a proper therapist, but can’t afford that. I had a mild depression, which paired with my pre-existing issues made a lot of mess. I’m more or less fine now, depression-wise (I’m not a huge fan of myself, but I’m happy to be me again). However, I’m having a very hard time coping with the damage the illness has done (I lost sth very special, hurt someone’s feelings) so I’m not-exactly-fine in general”.
With no talent for art and crafts, I decided to put together these little bags in order to raise money (although my main blog is dedicated to BBC Sherlock, they are not related to any fandom). I started therapy January 15th 2014, and that’s only thanks to the lovely people who decided to buy little bags of random! :)
I’m still selling these and will keep doing so till the end of the therapy (that’s gonna take a while). Please help me to pay for the therapy by buying a little bag of random! You’ll find all the info here, together with updates on my progress.
Reblogging this post for signal boost helps too! Thank you in advance,
June 6th 2013 was a bit of a traumatic day for me… I didn’t mean to ‘celebrate’ that ‘anniversary’ but unfortunately my brain decided to remind me that it’s TODAY, so, umm, bit not good… Lots of thinking, lots of missing, lots of feeling bad about myself, lots of hurting…
Sooo, I just though I might do something nice on that day, therefore - a giveaway! Yay.
- two prints of mdsora artwork
- a Sherlock postcard
- a Sherlock bookmark
- a non-Sherlock postcard ;)
- you don’t have to be following me
- it doesn’t matter where you live
- both likes and reblogs count
- it would be very nice of you to also reblog this post in order to help me out with paying for my therapy or this one about my gofundme campaign (but you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to)
- winner will be selected by a random number generator on my birthday, June 15th 2014
Good luck to everyone who decides to take part :)
Ends tomorrow :)